1. First cars used a lever instead of steering wheel.
2. The first auto insurance policy was issued in 1897 in Westfield, MA, USA.
3. Windshield wipers were invented by a woman. Mary Anderson received the first patent in November 1903 for a windshield cleaner: a mechanism in the form of arms, equipped with a rubber blade.
4. The first car radio has been made in 1929.
5. Seatbelts and unbreakable windshield were introduced avant-garde manufacturer Preston Tucker in 1948.
6. Most long queue of cars due to a traffic jam was recorded in 1980 between Paris and Lyon, France. The tail was about 200 km.
7. An airbag needs 40 milliseconds to open following an accident.
8. Ferrari factory produce 14 cars every day.
9. The city with the most Rolls Royces per person is Hong Kong.
10. The average person spends about. 2 weeks of life (336 hours) waiting for traffic lights change.
11. A car is composed of, on average, 33,000 different parts.
12. About 93% of a car’s lifetime it sits parked.
13. Every day, an average of 160,000 cars are manufactured.
14. 1927: The first traffic light appeared in Wolverhampton.
15. 1 in 4 cars are produced in China.
16. Automobiles are the most recycled products in the world.
17. A million dollars is the biggest fine in history that was given to a Swedish driver. He was driving at a speed of 290 km / h. In this country, sanctions are directly proportional to income.
18. The paved roads were made in the beginning for cyclists.
19. The first car was invented in 1672 by Ferdinand Verbiest.
20. The first modern car was built in Germany in 1886.
See the Automobile of the future!